Construction Engineer – Electrical
Min 2 Years (B.E/B.Tech) and 3 Years (Diploma) of relevant Industrial/Power plant/Refinery work experience with EPC firms in construction/project dept.
Knowledge on site execution of 33KV, 11KV, 3.3KV, 1.1KV & 415V Transformers, switchgears, PMCC, Lighting, Cabling, Earthing etc.,
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scrutinize and Review of Tender Documents, Approved drawing, and schedules to ensure its completeness.
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity for execution.
- Ensuring timely completion of work, within budget, with 100% quality and 100% safety.
- Materials reconciliation at site.
- Organize and take part in review meeting at sites. Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensure all materials received at site in time.
- Clear Understanding of Work scope & estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Cost effective working at site.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up with customer/consultant for timely approvals or resolutions.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data bank records.