Design Engineer – Instrumentation
Min 2 Years of relevant experience in EPC Firms for Industrial/Power plant/Refinery for Design Engineer - Instrumentation.
Knowledge on instruments, cabling, IO list, control valve design, PLC, SCADA, etc. Estimating budget of instrumentation package for storage tanks, Fuel Oil Handling Systems, Piping projects.
Ability to work under pressure and meet rigorous deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scrutinize and Review of Tender Documents, drawing and schedules to ensure its completeness
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission
- Organize and take part in bid initiation & review meeting.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensure all post bid/pre-bid clarifications are addressed.
- All in house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd parties.
- Post order, complete detailed engineering to be done.
- Submission of all documents required by customer/consultant and getting approvals on time.
- Based on approved documents, indents shall be released to purchase dept. on time.
- Clear Understanding of Work scope & estimation with respect to execution of project.
- Proactively work with procurement group to ensure vendors RFQ technical and commercial bid evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Visiting site and ensuring the work is done as per approved documents.
- Assistance in commissioning the designed system.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data bank records.