Design Engineer – Mechanical
Min 2 Years(B.E/B.Tech) and 3 Years (Diploma) of relevant Industrial/Power plant/Refinery work experience with EPC firms
Knowledge on API/ASME/IS standards. Detailed engineering of storage tanks, Fuel Oil Handling Systems, Piping projects.
Ability to work under pressure and meet rigorous deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scrutinize and Review of order specification, drawing and schedules to ensure its completeness
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time with proposal dept. before formal document submissions.
- Cost effective engineering to meet customer specification.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up with customer/consultant for timely approvals or resolutions.
- On approval of documents, timely indent shall be released to purchase dept.
- All in house co-ordination for preparation of drawings, documents including follow-up, collection of input from various purchase dept.
- Proactively work with procurement group to ensure vendors RFQ technical bid evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data bank records.