+91 - 40 - 27165516 to 19
United Systems is an Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Construction company operating in various industrial sectors of Power, Oil, Metallurgical and other Process Industries. We provide various turnkey packages such as Storage Tanks, Liquid Fuel Oil Handling System, Low Pressure Piping, Structural Steel Works and Fire Fighting System.
Promoted by experienced professionals in the field of Industrial project execution from concept to commissioning, United Systems has reputed brand recognition .
Our Engineering Division has the proven capability to handle wide range of BOP for Thermal Power Plants. The division’s core team of skilled Engineers & CAD operators is an unquestionable asset, equipped to handle Structural Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation functions besides Strong Project and Construction management as part of the EPC set up.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The scope of services provided by United Systems are summarized as below:
Basic Engineering, Selection of appropriate systems, preparation of preliminary layout, submission of initial proposal with price Break-up etc.
Detailed Engineering, preparation of detailed drawings, preparation of Bill of Materials etc.
Approval from statutory bodies, as applicable.
Procurement of equipment and all other related items etc (both indigenous or imported) required for the project as per the agreed time schedule.
Quality Surveillance and Inspection of Materials.
Erection, Testing, Commissioning and handing over.
Operation and Maintenance assistance after handing over as required.
We are committed to providing enhanced customer satisfaction by
- Constantly endeavoring to ensure high quality standards in our products and timely delivery.
- Ensuring continuity in our efforts to meet and exceed the highest expectations of our customers through effective result-oriented teamwork.
- Establishing long-term relationship with suppliers, customer-focused product development and continual improvement.
- Empowering and enhancing the capabilities of our employees in order to keep pace with the changing global demands and technologies through continuous learning.
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
- To set and maintain high standards for health and safety at its work place.
- To identify risks and set in place right practices to remove or reduce these risks.
- To make sure every employee is empowered to stop any unsafe act.
- To ensure that all personnel are given the necessary information, instruction and training to enable them to work in a safe manner.
- To ensure the dissemination and discussion of relevant information on safety and health issues.
- To prepare for, and respond quickly to, accidents or other emergency situations to mitigate adverse impact to people, property and the environment