Construction Engineer Trainee
Construction Engineer / Manager
Knowledge on welding and fabrication process.
Level - II certification (NDT) is an added qualification.
Ability to work under pressure and meet rigorous deadlines as per site requirements. Street smart and communication skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing Materials at site.
- Managing subcontractors and organizing workmen.
- Working with owner to ensure the project meets the requirement.
- Solving site problems.
- Ensure work progress as per delivery schedule.
- Must be willing to Travel and relocate on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to assess site situations, plan for future activities, diffuse problems, and work towards scheduled completion
- To be proactive and a go getter.
- Protecting organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Documentation, liaising with local vendors and other agencies.