Manager – Engineering
Min 6 Years(B.E/B.Tech) and 8 Years (Diploma) of relevant Industrial/Power plant/Refinery work experience with EPC firms
Knowledge on API/ASME/IS standards. Experience in detailed engineering of storage tanks, Fuel Oil Handling Systems, Piping projects including pumps, heaters, valves, control valves, PRDS stations.
Ability to work under pressure and meet rigorous deadlines
Character and attitude to lead a team of design engineers and draftsmen to achieve the company objective
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leadership skills to extract work from sub-ordinates.
- Scrutinize and Review of order specification, drawing and schedules to ensure its completeness
- Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time with proposal dept. before formal document submissions.
- Cost effective engineering to meet customer specification.
- Co-ordinate & follow-up with customer/consultant for timely approvals or resolutions.
- On approval of documents, timely indent shall be released to purchase dept.
- All in house co-ordination for preparation of drawings, documents including follow-up, collection of input from various purchase dept.
- Proactively work with procurement group to ensure vendors RFQ technical bid evaluations are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining ISO documentation, Record Keeping, Suppliers/Manufacturers Data bank records.