Sr. Engineer/Engineer – Construction
Min 1 Year of relevant (mechanical) work experience with EPC firms for BE and 2 years for DME.
Knowledge of technical standards like API / ASME / IS.
Scheduling and overseeing the construction activities related to all kinds of Tank, piping, job with fittings and equipment.
Level - II certification (NDT) is an added qualification.
Ability to work under pressure and meet rigorous deadlines as per site requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing Materials at site.
- Managing subcontractors and organizing workmen.
- Working with owner to ensure the project meets the requirement.
- Solving site problems.
- Ensure work progress as per delivery schedule.
- Must understand EPC jobs related to all kind of Tank & Piping job.
- Must be willing to Travel and relocate on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to assess site situations, plan for future activities, diffuse problems, and work towards scheduled completion
- To be proactive and a go getter.
- Protecting organizations value by keeping information confidential.
- Documentation, liaising with local vendors and other agencies.